Designer Studio UI Enhancement (New)
In this version, we’re introducing new UI/UX in the designer studio to enhance the user experience and make navigation easier.
- We removed the floating property panel and adjusted all of the actions in the top and left panels.
- There will no longer be a popup window in the designer studio, and everything will be adjusted on the top and left panels.
- We have enhanced the image gallery section (as displayed in the first image) so that customers can view a list of their uploaded or previously used images in the Upload tab, and if the customer is not logged in, it will have a login button, and customers can see the image that they uploaded without logging in, also that image will be available after they log in.
- You can also manage the background/pattern of the template from the top panel as shown below:
- The customers/admin will be able to view the view and search the templates from the template left panel:
Product Template Real Preview (New)
In this release, we added a 2D preview option for all products so that users can see on the front and get a virtual feel (Real Preview) of how their product would look in real like Business cards, Boucher, Stickers. It will have a real preview in the template generated by both the admin and the user.
Henceforth, we have renamed the 3D Preview tab as the Real Preview in the designer studio setting along with the renaming the quick action buttons.
For creating a real preview (2D or 3D), you first need to create a preview model by clicking on the Real Preview Models button:
On the Add Real Preview Model page, you can need fill up the following details and Save and Back:
- Preview Type - select the preview type from 2D or 3D (For 3D preview, the steps remains the same)
- Title - enter a suitable title for the model
- Mask Image - upload the mask image for the 2D preview
- Custom Class - you can a class to differentiate the CSS for different preview models
- CSS - add the CSS to apply the preview on the templates.
After the Preview Model creation, the next step is the assigning the preview model to the product. From the Real Preview tab, click on the Assign Real Preview Models button.
Select the Preview Type, Product, type (size or product options) and then select the model created from the drop down. Activate the status of the model and save.
On the front end, the customer can view the real preview of the products on the Browse Design, Product Info page and on the My Saved Designs page.
New Minor Features & Enhancement
Optimized Photoprint Ordering
Now, the Photoprint preview image will be created as a JPEG file with a white background, providing for a seamless checkout flow.
In this release, we have optimized the PDF generation in the system. Now, the PDFs will be generated quickly regardless of multiple or large-size images used.
Edit Client Fonts
Now, we will give facility of editing the client font to the admin. For this we have added "Edit Font" option in the Action dropdown of Client Font section which will allow the admin to edit and re-upload the font file.
Block PDF Font Storage
Previously, we did not keep PDF fonts in the database, which caused pages with PDF fonts to take too long to load. We will now store PDF fonts in the database for a speedy load.
Block PDF duplicate dependency rules & Properties
Admin can now duplicate the dependency rules created in the dependency rules section and the properties created in the manage block section.
Transparent Preview Image
Users may now see the transparent preview in the large preview and when viewing the preview in JPEG format.
To enable this preview, we have added a new settings in the Studio Settings:
Package Preview Enhancement
The mask image (Box mask image and option level mask uploaded by the admin) will now be displayed in the package preview and print ready file based on the foreground and background set by the admin.
Broken Image in Designer Studio
If the image does not load properly, the user will now be able to view the broken image in the designer studio canvas.
Save Clipart to "My Images" section
Now, when the user updates the clipart uploaded by the admin separate clipart SVG will be created and it will store in the customer template.
Enhanced Upload File Limit
In the version 10.0, we have increased the file limit from 50MB to 150MB.