Block Specific Personalization
Set block specific personalization for a particular block. This feature is helpful if you want only some selected fonts or colors to be available for the customer. The end customer will get only the selected fonts and colors if he wishes to make any changes in the design.
This property works for both text blocks as well as image blocks.
How to set up Block Specific Personalization?
- Select any product template and click on the Action button and select Manage Blocks from the drop-down.
- From the Manage Blocks tab, click on the ‘Manage Properties’ link of any block.
- In the Manage Properties screen, click on the ‘Add’ button from the top-right corner to add a property.
- In the property drop-down, select ‘Block Specific Personalization’.
- In the font, tab chooses specific fonts and create a Font Property.
- In the colors tab, selects specific colors from the color picker to make Colour Property. You can specify the CMYK or Hex color code.
Did this page help you?