Cloudflare is the extensive server network can increase the security, speed, and dependability of everything connected to the Internet. In order to accomplish this, Cloudflare acts as a reverse proxy for your web traffic. All requests to and from your origin transit via Cloudflare, and as they do so, we can apply a number of rules and optimizations to enhance security, speed, and dependability.
Read the below systematic guide to integrate Cloudflare with your OnPrintShop website.
- Complete the verification process and login into your account.
After login, you will land on your homepage of the dashboard. To get started you will have to add a new site by clicking on the Add Site button:
On the next page, enter the site URL and click on the Add site button.
After creating the site, complete your account details starting with selecting the plan for your account, completing the nameserver setup and domain settings.
For adding DNS records, navigate to the DNS >> Records from the left panel:
On the DNS Records page, click on the Add record button to add mutliple records:
This is how the DNS records will appear once added:
For getting the IDs and Keys for integration, click on the Overview page, scroll the the page and locate API section as highlighted in the screen below:
You need to copy the Zone ID from here to be used in the later steps.
For API token, click on the "Get your API token" link below the Account ID. This will take you to the My Profile >> API Tokens page:
Click on the View button against Global API Key. One pop up will appear as shown below:
Allow the system to check captcha, enter the password after successful captcha and then click on View button. The key will appear in new pop-up, click on the click to copy link and close the popup.
On your Admin Panel, go to the Store configurations >> External Service Settings >> Others >> Cloudflare:
- Enable the status of the Cloudflare and then click on the Edit icon:
- Enter the email id associated with the Cloudflare account and Xauth Key (Global API Key).
- Enter the domain and zone ids that you copied in the above steps.
- You can enter multiple domains/zones using the Add button.
- Once done with filling in all the details, Save the changes.
- To delete the cache from the Cloudflare domains, click on the Confirm Delete button.