Set rules for blocks on various PDF block templates. The rules are created on a certain conditions available in in "Conditions Operator" dropdown menu.
The action "DO" refers to triggering an action. This will work based on block configured in ‘Action’ block.
How to set up Dependency Rule?
- Select any product template and click on the Action button and select Manage Blocks from the drop-down.
- From the Manage Blocks tab, switch to the "Dependency Rule" tab.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button to add a dependency rule.
- Name the rule.
- Select AND or OR option.
- In the TERM (IF) select the block and apply a conditional operator.
- In the ACTION (THAN) select do operator and select the block to apply the condition.
- Click on SAVE to save the dependency rules.
What is the difference between AND or OR?
If AND is selected then the action(s) will be taken ONLY when all terms are true and if OR is selected then the action(s) will be taken ONLY when any one of terms is true.
Did this page help you?