Image/Photo Mask Creation
You can add a mask to a layer and use the mask to hide portions of the layer and reveal the layers below. Masking layers is a valuable compositing technique for combining multiple photos into a single image or for removing a person or object from a photo. This feature will help your customers to edit their photos and designs in a more enhanced way.
Follow the systematic guideline to create a Mask Image using Adobe Photoshop.
To start with the mask image creation, create a new file in Adobe Photoshop.
- Set height and width of the image as required.
- Set Color Mode as Grayscale.
- Set Resolution as 300 DPI.
- Click on the OK.
- Draw a shape in a way that it fills the entire document.
- Fill the created shape with black colour.
- Mask image is ready.
- On the Menu bar click on the File.
- Click on the Save As.
- Choose the .png format to save the image.