This property is useful in the templates where there are fields displaying menu items on design templates. Such templates are designed mostly for hotel/restaurant menu cards.
How to set up a Leader Block?
Note: The Leader property only works for text flow blocks.
- Select any product template and click on the Action button and select Manage Blocks from the drop-down.
- From the Manage Blocks tab, click on the ‘Manage Properties’ link of any block.
- In the Manage Properties screen, click on the ‘Add’ button from the top-right corner to add a property.
- In the property drop-down, select ‘Leader’.
- Enter the character: this character is applied as a leader between the inputs.
- Enter the separator: Add a separator to differentiate the text shown on the left side and right side.
How to define Characters?
For a menu item Pizza + $25 The output displayed is Pizza .................................... $25. This means “.” (A dot) is the character.
How to define a Separator?
For a menu item Pizza + $25, the ‘+’ sign is the separator.
Did this page help you?