Pushpad offers a web push notification service; it is the easiest way to add push notifications to websites and web apps. Push notifications are delivered to you even when you are not on the website. Pushpad supports all major browsers and uses W3C Push API for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, and the Apple Push Notification service for Safari.
By using Pushpad you can receive notifications from the browser even when you are not on the OnPrintShop page in the browser. You can receive important notifications from the browser in the system tray even when the browser is minimized which will help you not miss any important notifications, improve production efficiency, and get the order in time to the end-users.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate Pushpad with your OnPrintShop website.
- Complete the verification process and login into your Pushpad account.
After login, you will land on your dashboard. To get started you will have to create a new project, new sender, collect your subscription list, and send awesome notifications:
- Click on the New project to get started.
Before creating a project you need to create a sender; the website that collects subscriptions and sends push notifications:
- Click on the New sender link.The sender is the owner of subscriptions:
- Give the name of your project.
- Enter your domain name.
- Click on the Create Sender.
- Go to the Projects.
- Click on the New Project button:
To get Project ID, go to the project dashboard:
- Click on the Settings.
- In the Settings, you will get the Project ID:
- Copy and Save the Project ID.
- Change other Settings, if you wish to such as Notifications TTL.
- Click on the Update Project.
To integrate the Pushpad notifications on your website go to your account:
- Click on the Access tokens. This will take you to Access tokens page:
- Click on the Add Access Token button:
- To generate the Access Token, enter a token description.
- Also, restrict access of the token to some projects.
- Click on the Click Access Token. The Access token will be generated:
- Copy and save the Access token generated.
To integrate the Pushpad services into your website, enter the Access Token and Project ID to get started.
- On your Admin Panel, go to the Store Configuration >> External Service Settings >> Others Tab >> Pushpad >> ‘Edit’ Option:
- Under the Settings section, paste the Access token and Project ID.
- Choose which notification should be displayed from the given list of notifications.
- Define the message title and content to be displayed when such an event occurs in the system.
- Once you have configured all the messages and the settings, click on the Save button to save the details.
- Click on the Save & Continue button.