With these features, you can bind rules to a certain block. Some of the validation types are Regular Expression, Date Specific Range, Allowed Characters in the Text block and a few default validation formats like email, mobile. You can also define your own validation. More details in help.
- Select any product template and click on the Action button and select Manage Blocks from the drop-down.
- From the Manage Blocks tab, click on the ‘Manage Properties’ link of any block.
- In the Manage Properties screen, click on the ‘Add’ button from the top-right corner to add a property.
- In the property drop-down, select ‘Validation’.
- Set the block requirement.
- Set the block format i.e. validation rules. There are predefined rules created by OnPrintShop.
- Enter validation message to display at the front side.
There are seven predefined validation rules created:
- Phone Number: allows only 10 numeric values.
- Email: must contain a dot and ‘@’ symbol.
- Username: (3 to 16 characters, numbers – and ‘_’ allowed.
- Website: must contain www.
- Only Numeric: Only Numeric values allowed.
- Only Alphabet: Only Alphabets allowed.
- Alphanumeric: both alphabets and numbers allowed.
- Other: create your custom validation. Examples are shown in the below picture: