Bullets are useful for the blocks where you want to display the items in the list format. Use different types of bullets like a number, alphabets, Roman characters, etc.
Note: The Bullet property only works for text flow blocks.
- Select any product template and click on the Action button and select Manage Blocks from the drop-down.
- From the Manage Blocks tab, click on the Manage Properties link of any block.
- In the Manage Properties screen, click on the Add button from the top-right corner to add a property.
- In the property drop-down, select ‘Bullet format’.
- Select the bullet type as - Normal, Small Alphabet, Capital Alphabet, Roman, or, Number.
- Select the bullet character.
- Define bullet space.
There are six bullet types offered by OnPrintShop –
- NORMAL: character specified in CHAR
- NUMBERS: 1, 2, 3...
- SALPHABET: a, b, c...
- CALPHABET: A, B, C...
- ROMAN: I, II, III...
This property defines which character/symbol you want to use as Bullet. For more information, refer to http://www.alt-codes.net/bullet_alt_codes.php
Bullet Spaces property is used to apply space between Bullet and Text.