Send marketing emails and transactional emails to your entire mailing list without needing to support your email server with Mailgun. Integrate Mailgun into your OnPrintShop web store and have real-time tracking of your emails. Mailgun helps in reducing the bounce rates of spam complaints by increasing deliverability features on your OnPrintShop store.
Read the below systematic guide to integrate Mailgun with your OnPrintShop website.
- Visit the Mailgun and create a new account using the Get Started button:
- Fill up the basic account details and add payment info if you wish to add them:
- Else, log in with your email id and password into Mailgun.
Once you are logged in to your account, you will land on the your account Dashboard:
Here, you can check your account details, the number of delivered emails, bounced emails, your registered domains, and get other important links.
From your dashboard, Click on the Profile icon from the top-right corner of the screen:
- Click on the API Keys from the drop-down. This will display your Private API key and Public validation key:
- Copy and save both keys to configure in the Admin Panel.
Add your custom domain to your Mailgun account, for this you may require to upgrade the Mailgun account and complete the payment. Also, update your DNS records to verify that you are an authorized sender for the domain you add:
Note: Mailgun may take a few days to verify your domain and DNS records. For any query in this contact our support system.
Add the account details, API key and secret key into your admin panel. Go to the Admin > Store Configuration > External Service Settings > Mail Services TAB > Mailgun > ‘Action’ Dropdown > ‘Edit’ Option:
- Enter your saved Secret Key API, Public Key API, your domain name, Sent from email, and reply to email.
- Click on the Save & Back button.
Note: The Mailgun functionalities will not work until Mailgun verifies DNS records and domain names.