TaxJar automates your sales tax calculations, reporting, and filings which is integrated as a third-party service in OnPrintShop. Choose to automate your filings with and let TaxJar handle filing. Integrate TaxJar into your web store and never miss a due date again. On-time, every time.
Read the below systematic guide to integrate TaxJar in your OnPrintShop website.
- Visit the TaxJar website and sign-up filling in the required information and completing the registration process:
In the next step, fill up your basic account details. This will involve a few quick questions about your business so that TaxJar can tailor your experience. Enter details such as Business Name, Business Phone number, select data resources, and TaxJar will redirect you to your dashboard:
To import the transactions into TaxJar, get the TaxJar API. This will integrate TaxJar into your web store.
- To get the API, go to the Account >> Linked Accounts:
To get the API Token, click on API Token button from the TaxJar API dashboard:
- This will redirect you to the TaxJar API page where you will find the Live Token and an option to generate API Sandbox token:
To use the third-party for Tax Calculation, you need to make some settings in the Admin panel >> Store configurations >> Site Settings:
- In the search box, type "Tax".
- For the Tax Calculation based on setting, select "Third Party API-4" from the drop-down.
- Save the changes made.
Enable and Configure TaxJar
- To enable the TaxJar services, go to the Store Configurations >> External Service Settings >> Tax API Tab >> TaxJar >> ‘Action’ Dropdown >> ‘Edit’ Option:
- Enter the exact origin address in the fields and click on the Save & Back.
Note: In the country field enter the ISO code of the country, for example the ISO code of USA is US and ISO code of India is IN.