Setup Uptown SMS
Uptown is a scalable communication method that enables you to manage your OnPrintShop store more efficiently and communicate well with your customers.
With Uptown integrated into your OnPrintShop web store, you can get a stable communication mode to interact with your customers.
How to integrate:
Read the below systematic guide to integrate UptownSMS with your OnPrintShop website.
1. Registration in UPTOWN SMS
- Visit Uptownsms website and fill in the required details:
- Save the details to complete the registration process.
- From the dashboard, you can check your account information such as your current balance, add sender Id, etc:
3. Create Sender ID
- To create a Sender ID, go to the Uptown SMS Dashboard >> Transmission Tools (Left Sidebar) >> Add Sender:
- Enter the desired sender ID in the Name field and click on the Send now! button.
4. Sender ID is in approval Process
- Once the SENDER ID is created, the Uptown system will check your profile and approve the sender ID in the system.
- You can view the approval status of the sender ID from the Uptown SMS Dashboard >> Transmission Tools (Left Sidebar) >> Use Sender:
5. Configure Uptown SMS in OnPrintShop
- To access the services of Uptown you need to integrate Uptown into your Admin Panel. For this, you need to navigate to the Admin panel >> Store configurations >> External Service Settings >> SMS Notifications >> Uptownsms >> Action >> Edit:
- Enter Username, Password and Sender name.
- Select and assign the countries.
- Set the Mode as "Live"
- Enter the email address and save the details.
- You will be able to utilize Uptown SMS as a gateway to send an SMS notification to the end-users.
Did this page help you?