Setup India SMS
Promote your business with SMS messages integration directly delivered to your customer’s mobile phone. With a large customer list, stay in touch with the customers via custom text messages.
Integrate this third-party API into your OnPrintShop web store and stay connected with your customers.
Read the below systematic guide to integrate India SMS with your OnPrintShop website.
- Visit the India SMS website.
- From the home page, select the suitable bulk SMS service you want and click on the BUY NOW! button.
- On the next page, select the package for the selected service and click on BUY NOW. This will take you to the Sign-Up page:
- Enter the details and SUBMIT the sign up form.
- Specify the payment details and complete the payment of the selected package.
- Complete the verification and successfully create your account.
After completing the verification, India SMS will send you an email.
- This email will contain the login link, your username, and password.
- Follow the login link and enter the given username and password to login successfully:
After logging in you will be able to check your dashboard:
Herein, you can check for available SMS credit and the number of current sent SMSs. Also, you will get the option to recharge your account, check the date-wise summary and last login IP.
Recharge your account with any pack according to your future usage to create a Sender ID (explained in the next step):
To create a Sender ID go to India SMS Dashboard >> Settings (Left Sidebar) >> Manage SenderId:
- Enter the desired Sender Name in the block and submit.
After you create a Sender ID, India SMS will check your profile and approve the ID created. To view the approved ID go to the India SMS Dashboard >> Settings (Left Sidebar) >> Manage SenderId:
To configure India SMS into your Admin Panel go to Admin panel > Store configurations > External Service Settings > SMS Notifications TAB > India SMS > ‘Action’ Menu> ‘Edit’ Option:
Under the Settings section fill in the necessary details:
- Enter Username, Password and Sender name.
- Select and assign the countries.
- Set the Mode as "Live"
- Enter the email address and save the details.