Get genuine reviews from your customers by integrating Review.io into your OnPrintShop website. By displaying genuine reviews most of our clients see an uplift in conversion within a few weeks. Review.io has several other features such as SMS collection, video reviews, social proof & influencer. None of them cost our clients a penny extra.
Some great features of Review.io that you can enjoy on your OnPrintShop website –
- Review.io is a Google Review Partner. This will help your business earn Google review stars.
- You can also showcase your reviews on the Product Pages thus adding an authentic edge to your products.
- Review.io makes it easy for your customers to leave a video review. They can respond to an email or SMS invitation, create their video and share it, all without leaving their smartphone.
- With review.io social proof tools your customers can attach photos or create video reviews to give you instant, impactful content for Instagram, Google Display Ads, Facebook and other marketing channels.
- With in-mail review collection templates you can collect reviews directly from the email.
- Collect and publish reviews in a matter of seconds.
Read below a systematic guide to integrate Review.io on your OnPrintShop website.
Fill up the above form to start your free trial.
After your account gets activated, go to https://dash.reviews.io/integration/api. Here you’ll find the Review.io Store ID and API key on the account integration page.
To update the product Review Invitation email template, which matches your brand’s look & feel go to https://dash.reviews.io/#/templates
You can view and keep track of your Review Invitation history of sent emails from https://dash.reviews.io/history/index
For the integration, go to Admin Panel >> Store Configuration >> External Service Settings >> Reviews >> Review.io >> Enable:
Note: There are two other reviewing systems apart from Stamped.io, so only one review API can be enabled at a time.
After enabling the toggle against the Review.IO, click on the Edit icon:
- Enter the API Private and Store ID gathered in the previous step.
- Select the location to add the review page.
- You can also choose to send an auto-generated email to your customers after they complete their purchase.
- Enable the Show product ratings besides pthe roduct page heading setting to display the product ratings beside the product page heading.
- Save the changes.