Overview & Purpose:
OnPrintShop has an integration with ShipStation to make your shipping handling process a breeze. ShipStation is a platform that makes it super easy for you to generate shipping labels. It also helps your store to connect with multiple shipping providers like USPS. ShipStation charges a monthly fee based on the volume of your shipments and is available only in the USA. At OnPrintShop, we strongly recommend you to integrate ShipStation into your web store as it allows connecting it multiple sales store from other online selling platforms.
How to integrate:
Let us check out next how to setup ShipStation into an OnPrintShop web store. Follow the multistep guide below-
1. Sign up or Login to ShipStation account
Sign up for the ShipStation or login to your account, if you have one:
2. Connect ShipStation to OnPrintShop
There are a few steps here.
- Go to your ShipStation settings (the wheel icon in the upper right):
- From the Settings page, click on the Selling Channels:
- Click on the Connect a Store or Marketplace.
- Clicking on the Connect a Store or Marketplace will open the pop-up of Connect a Marketplace:
- To add your store search Custom.
- Select the Custom Store option.
- Enter your credentials to connect your store with ShipStation.
- In URL to Custom XML page, enter the link as: <yourdomain.com>/ external_service/shipstation/order_transfer_shipstation.php
- Generate a Username and Password. Keep these credentials safe to integrate into Admin Panel.
- Click on the Test Connection.
- If your connection test is successful, go ahead and click on the Connect.
- Choose a name for your store and save it.
3. Integration into Admin Panel
Head over to the OnPrintShop Admin Panel and go to the Store Configuration >> External Service Settings >> Others tab >> ShipStaton >> Action drop-down >> Edit Option:
- Enter the Username and Password created while connecting the store.
- Select the Order status.
- Click on the Save & Continue.
Note: The credentials (username and password) created in Step – 2 while connecting the store should match with the credentials (username and password) entered in Admin Panel. Otherwise, you will not be able to retrieve the order.
4. Update and order status
Now after your OnPrintShop store is connected to ShipStation.
- You can synchronize your store anytime with ShipStation by clicking the Refresh button.
- To check your orders, go to the Orders tab on your ShipStation dashboard:
- On the left-hand side, click on the Awaiting Shipment then, on your store name.
- And you are all set!
In case you need any help, let us know!