OnPrintShop integrates with ShipStation to make your shipping handling process a breeze. ShipStation is a platform that makes it super easy for you to generate shipping labels. It also helps your store to connect with multiple shipping providers like USPS. ShipStation charges a monthly fee based on the volume of your shipments and is available only in the USA. At OnPrintShop, we strongly recommend you integrate ShipStation into your web store as it allows connecting it to multiple sales stores from other online selling platforms.
Let us check out next how to set up ShipStation into an OnPrintShop web store. Follow the multistep guide below -
There are a few steps here.
- Go to your ShipStation settings (the wheel icon in the upper right):
- From the Settings page, click on the Selling Channels:
- Click on the Connect a Store or Marketplace.
- Clicking on the Connect a Store or Marketplace will open the pop-up of Connect a Marketplace:
- To add your store search Custom.
- Select the Custom Store option.
- Enter your credentials to connect your store with ShipStation.
- In URL to Custom XML page, enter the link as: <yourdomain.com>/ external_service/shipstation/order_transfer_shipstation.php
- Generate a Username and Password. Keep these credentials safe to integrate into Admin Panel.
- Click on the Test Connection.
- If your connection test is successful, go ahead and click on the Connect.
- Choose a name for your store and save it.
Head over to the OnPrintShop Admin Panel and go to the Store Configuration >> External Service Settings >> Others tab >> ShipStaton >> Action drop-down >> Edit Option:
- Enter the Username and Password created while connecting to the store.
- Select the Order status that you want to sync with the ShipStation.
- If you want to fetch the PO Number details (from the Update Order screen) with the Orders, then you can select any of the custom fields from the list in which you want to store and display the PO Number.
Third-Party Billing Shipping Snyc
- If you want to push the third-party billing shipping (UPS/FedEx) details to the ShipStation, you can enable this field. To activate that setting (For Retailer/For Store/For Both/None), you need to connect with the Technical Team.
- For this, you first need to enter the API Key and API Secret code. You can find these codes in the Account > API Settings > API Keys section (ShipStation).
- Once activated, you have to configure the UPS/FedEx details either Store-wise or Customer-wise from Admin > Store Management > Stores > Action menu > Edit Store screen.
- To fetch more information in ShipStation, you can enter the block name you have created in Extra Fields in the custom fields provided. This will fetch and map the data and display those details in the Order Details section of ShipStation.
- With the “Restrict Store Order” setting, you can restrict the default store orders synchronization within that store in the ShipStation. For the store-specific orders, it will work as previously.
- Click on Save & Continue.
Note: The credentials (username and password) created in Step – 2 while connecting the store should match with the credentials (username and password) entered in the Admin Panel. Otherwise, you will not be able to retrieve the order.
Now after your OnPrintShop store is connected to ShipStation. It pulls the orders from Onprintshop based on the selected order statuses from the configuration screen.
- If you want to sync the latest orders or updates, you can simply click on the Refresh button from the Top right header.
- To check your orders, go to the Orders tab on your ShipStation dashboard:
- On the left-hand side, click on the Awaiting Shipment then, on your store name.
- And you are all set!
In case you need any help, let us know!